Why Use Consignment Gallery?
Consignment Gallery offers the best consignment terms in the area. Consignors receive 50% of the consignment price. Consign your items with us for a minimum of 90 days. We are happy to have you leave your "decorative" items with us for up to 180 days. Furniture may remain in the store until sold with a reduction in the consignor split.
Consignment Gallery has established a reputation for integrity and customer service. We make selling your furniture and home accessories easy, convenient, fast, and hassle free. We do all the advertising, showcasing, and selling, as well as assist you with setting an appropriate asking price to maximize the value of your items. We work hard so you don't have to!
Consignment Hours: Consignments of home décor are accepted by appointment only Tuesday through Friday 10:00 am - 3:30 pm. No items will be accepted without a scheduled appointment. Click HERE to select a date and time to bring in your small décor items. You may bring in up to 20 items per appointment. Furniture consignments must be pre-approved with pictures sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include helpful details such as manufacturer, age, original purchase price and dimensions. We need to make sure we have a market for your items!
Acceptance of Items: All consigned furniture and décor must be in exceptionally good condition, in working order, and ready for display. We do not accept broken, stained, torn, or dated items. Ask yourself "Would I buy it in its current condition?" If not, take a minute to clean, dust, vacuum or polish your item, otherwise there will be a minimum $10 cleaning fee charged.
What items are accepted?
- Furniture, from contemporary to vintage, for all rooms in the home
- Complete bedroom, dining and living areas, to individual tables and chairs
- Sofas, Love seats, occasional chairs, recliners
- Dining tables and chairs, buffets
- Coffee and end tables
- Headboards, dressers, chests
- Desks and bookcases
- Fine china, pottery, serving pieces
- Fine jewelry
- Jewelry cases, music boxes
- Silk flower arrangements
- Lamps, table and floor
- Mirrors, pictures, and wall hangings
- Clocks (in working condition)
- Unique decorative accessories...AND MORE
This is a sampling; if you have any questions about other items, just give us a call.
August 16, 2021 - Accepting Halloween items
September 1, 2021 - Accepting Thanksgiving/Fall items
September 22, 2021 - Accepting Christmas items
December 10, 2021 - No longer accepting Christmas items
Book your holiday appointments now before the time slots fill up!
Regarding Christmas items, we are limiting the number of times you can consign to only two and we ask that you limit the number of items to 2 dozen per appointment.
Below is a list of Christmas items we are no longer accepting:
- Single votive candle holders/candles
- Ceramic houses/villages that are not DEPT 56
- Inexpensive figurines (ie: Walmart, Dollar Tree type items)
- Plastic Trays
- Glass holiday platters
- Linens with the exception of new, still in package
- Paper Supplies
- Garland (bead, tinsel, etc)
- String lights
- Tree stands
- Full size trees
- Stuffed animals
- Single mugs
- Limiting hallmark ornaments to 1 doz per person